THE HOLIDAYS ARE ALMOST HERE! Well mine are anyway. And with different temperatures and climates, you can forget your beauty products! I have managed to that I will be packing with me this year!
1) Argan oil . With all the sea water, sand and of course heat, my hair will not be looking or feeling at its best. Argan oil is my new favourite hair product which helps nourish hair and stop the frizz! It’s also not to expensive either which is another reason to love it!
2) Rimmel matte powder I don’t like to wear as much make up when I’m on holiday as it feels nice to give my face a rest. This rimmel matte powder will be my replacement foundation as it’s light on my skin but is also good coverage.
3) Apocalips matte 307 I love wearing bright colours on my lips in summer! I wear less eye makeup so I feel like a bright lipstick brings out my face more – If that makes any sense.
4) Rita Ora’s nail varnish – Roll in the grass. This turquoisy bluey colour is literally my summer nail varnish, it’s all I wear ever. I have so many different brands and my new favourite one is this one Rita Ora has done with Rimmel London
5) St Ives Apricot face scrub My skin goes through so much when i’m on holiday and this scrub leaves it feeling nice and refreshed. This is also the mini one so it’s easy to take in my bag.
6) Boots extracts mango body spray I love the smell of fruity body sprays and think they’re great to wear in the day when i’m on holiday. (I find perfumes to strong to wear when it’s hot) This will definitely be one of my handbag essentials!
Hope you liked this post! If you have an summer beauty favourites let me know, I love to try new products.
Bye for now 🙂 x