2016 is going to be a big year for me; I turn 21, I have my driving test and I finish university.
I’ve spent the last few days freaking out about how hard 2016 is going to be and where I’ll be at the end of it, I still have no idea what I want to do.
So instead off wallowing in self despair and crying about how hopeless my life is, I thought I’d try and make 2016 my year.
Time to put the awkward and embarrasing situations of 2015 behind me and embrace the year of me.
My New Years reslolutions
I will be spending New Years working, but as I serve the drunken people partying their way into the New Year I will be thinking about the resolutions I want to make.
- Spend less money on food: I spend way to much on food and I need to start and save and plan meals more
- Which brings me on the more stereotypical resolution of trying to eat healthier, and try new healthy recipes!
- Write four blog posts a month! My blog is something that prospective employers may look at so I want to try and publish more and make it more interesting to read!
- Watch less TV. I really do watch to much TV, there’s so much more I could be going and TV just stops me. I’m even watching now as I write this….
- Read the game of thrones books. I have read the first one and want to read the rest so badly! So by the end of next year, I am determined to have done!
Let me know any interesting resolutions you have and have a happy New Year! X