I am currently nearing the last few months of my final year of university and it is so unbelievable hard!
I’d heard the rumours about how terrible it is and mentally draining but I didn’t actually realise how hard it is until I was living it.
All I seem to do lately is go to uni, do coursework, do more coursework, go out and and get some video, get some interviews…. I think you get the picture.
No matter how much coursework I seem to get done there’s still a load more to face.
Then I get to work in a bar all weekend and the cycle starts all over again.
Here is my advice to anyone about face the torture that is third year:
- Start all your work as early as possible! Your lecturers will probably tell you this a hundred times but no one ever listens
- Stock up on chocolate, you’ll need for all them mini break downs you have every week
- Try and get enough sleep! I’ve been running on about 6 hours for the past few weeks and i just can’t focus properly
- If you have a part time job try and book some time off. I know were students and poor but even if you could get a week or two of it would make so much difference
- Don’t have driving lessons. I made that mistake and its just another stress on my list of stresses. Try having them in the first two years of wait until your done.
I could probably get down a few more but I have to get back to editing some interviews that I recorded this morning.
Hope this post was of some help to people and if you have any tips or want to know more just let me know 🙂 Byeeee x