Since finishing uni I have been blogging so much more than I used to and I’ve been trying to come with ideas to interact with bloggers more.
Me and my friend Jay (Comic Books & Yellow Ducks) decided that we wanted to organise something Christmassy and she came up with the idea to do a bloggers Christmas calendar swap.
The idea behind it is to get creative and wrap 25 individual presents up and put them in a shoe box which you will then swap with another blogger.
Rules of play
- Must be from around the East Midlands area
- Has to include 25 presents ( Unless one is super cool and can pass for two)
- Everything must be wrapped and numbered 1-25
- Has to fit in a shoe box
- Have to write a blog post either during or after
- Must be sent off by the latest 25th of November
- I recommend about a minimum spend of £15 and maximum of £30 ( So everyone receives something as good as they gave)
- Remember to send us a picture to your posts, the most creative will win a prize!
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in the drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Bye for now