2016 has been a VERY big year for me and I wanted to look back and share with you my major highlights and what I’ve learned.
The year hasn’t gone smoothly. It’s had some really low points but also some good points, just like I’m sure all of you have had.
But I want to keep this a positive post so here are my 2016 highlights:
- Turning 21
- Finishing uni and graduating with a 2:1, something I worked so hard to achieve.
- Passing my driving test. It only took me four instructors and two attempts (even though I paid for four tests and as one of my instructors kind of screwed me there)
- Going to my first blogger meet ups, where I’ve met sooo many nice people.
- Moving into my own flat which I share with one of my best friends.
- Getting Guinea Pigs.
- Being made a supervisor at work.
2016 just seems to have gone by so quickly and I feel like a completely different person compared to when it started.
I’ve learnt that you need to put yourself out there and try new things, even if it scares you. I was terrified about going to blogger meet ups and talking to strangers but because I just went for it I’ve had some great opportunities.
Friends are such a huge part of your life and you wouldn’t be the person that you are without them. No matter how low things get, friends will always be there to pick you back up.
2016 was a hard year but I know 2017 will be harder.
But anyway here are my 2017 resolutions:
New Years Resolutions
- To stop spending money on random things and try and save some. I feel like all I’ve done these past few months is work yet my bank does not look any better.
- To learn some new recipes, that are healthy. I seem to cook the same things over and over again (spaghetti bolognaise, pizza and tacos) I want to learn to make quick and easy meals, that are also good for you.
- To be more organised and tidy. I’m fed up of just leaving a trail of mess wherever I go (literally speaking here), I just want to be more organised with things and not so easily distracted.
- To make more time to do things that I enjoy. This includes blogging, baking, scrap booking and reading.
- And of course blog blog blog. This I really focused more on my blog and it’s improved so much! I want to make sure I keep at it and keep moving forward
- Visit new places. I love seeing new places and whether they’re abroad or in this country, I want to see a lot more.
I think thats about it for my resolutions this year, lets make 2017 the best one yet.
I wish you all a Happy New Year
Bye for now