Lately, I’ve really been wanting to get in better shape and in general be a healthier person, especially since Summer is coming! So to help with my journey I thought I would come up with a plan and some goals that I am going to try my very best to follow.
And to make sure I stick to them I thought I’d write them in a post .
First up is my fitness plan
I am going to aim to use the a gym at least twice a week if I can. Whilst at the gym I’m going to do a range of cardio work outs and also some mat work.
For mat work outs I usually do a variety of exercises which included these:
And I also use exercises from Training with Tammy who is a fitness guru that made YouTube videos for a fitness channel. Here is a link to one of her videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BjWLaGqEAg
Her videos are about eight years old but they have some really good exercises in them and I always use them.
If I have a crazy busy week and I don’t get chance to go to the gym, then I’m going to either do an exercise DVD or go on a few walks.
Along with my fitness plan I have a also have some health goals which I’m going to try my best to follow.
- Drinking A LOT LESS alcohol. I don’t drink a lot when I drink but it’s how often I got out just for a ‘casual drink’ which I think is becoming a problem.
- Cutting down on fizzy drinks
- Make more smoothies. I love smoothies but I haven’t made any since last year and I miss them. I need to look for some new recipes, which brings me onto my next goal
- Learn new healthy recipes. I really need to broaden my cooking skills and branch out into some new directions. Any good recipes I find or create I will sure be sharing on here!
- Have a nutritional breakfast every morning. My current breakfast consists of a bowl of curiously cinnamon which is not the most healthiest cereal out there. I’m going to try and find a healthy alternative to start each morning with.
Eventually once I’ve tried up a few new recipes, I want to make up some meal plans to try and stick to each week. Once I’ve got a few good one’s write up I shall be sure to share them on here.
And that is it so far for my health and fitness plan which I am so determined to stick to! I know it’s not been a really long post but I’m taking baby steps until I get to the level of health I want to be.
I find that when I do eat better and exercise I just feel so much better in myself an much more energy.
If you have any tips I would love to hear them!
Bye for now