As I mentioned in my previous post, June hasn’t been the best month for me, but I did take some nice Instagram pictures and here they are:
From the top left:
1.At the beginning of June I was in Dawlish having the most amazing time and so was Ted on the beach.
2. Another beach picture of Dawlish, I wish more than anything I was there right now.
3. Me and my two friends took one last rainy walk around Markeaton Park together as we were all leaving Derby, It was quite emotional, we even played poo sticks.
4. To get over the fact we were leaving, me and my friend went and got very drunk off two cocktails from Blacksmiths Lounge.
5. I went on a nice sunny walk with Ted at home
6. I went on another sunny walk with my Mum around Old Annesly Church. I just love derelict places.
7. This was the day I was made redundant from my job so I went on another sunny walk to celebrate, we did have some good weather in June.
8. To cheer me up from loosing my job, me and my friends all took a trip to Matlock Farm. They had pygmy goats!
9. And finally it was my sisters Year 11 prom, I wish I’d looked that nice for my prom. No we are not the same age.
And and since I’m sure your dying to see, here is a picture of me from my year 11 prom, (brace yourselves)
Why just why would I wear I tiara 😖 My mum also did my make up for me….
Bye for now