I thought I’d try a different kind of post today and look back on what I got up to last month through my Instagram pictures.
Starting from the bottom right
1.At the beginning of this month I went to the Chiquitos in Nottingham for my brothers 18th and we all went to the cassino after. Was a fun night
2. I went for a walk around Kedleston Hall and built a den
3. I decorated my flat to look more autumnal.
4. Me and my friend Jay decided to make a blogger Christmas calendar swap
5. I went on my Aunty and Uncles canal boat with my dog Teddy.
6. I ordered my first Birchbox, think I may get another for this month.
7. I passed my driving test!!! I’ve had a bit of bad luck with instructors in the past (One still owes me £60 which I doubt I’ll ever get back), but now I don’t have to worry about that anymore
8. The Palfry opened in Derby which I went along with Jay with so she could review it.
9. We also both went along to the opening of Rush, a blogger event in Nottingham.
10. I bought my Teddy a Halloween jumper (Wilko)
11. The Saturday before Halloween I was working and we got to dress up, I went as a vampire.
12. Halloween! I spent the day getting in the Halloween spirit befor going out for drinks in the evening.
So these are all my Instagram photos for October, if you want to give me a follow my username is jessicarose9.
I feel like October went by so fast and I didn’t get to do all the things I wanted to and now it’s November which means not long until all the Christmas activities start!
Hope you like this post, bye for now